Quick Tip: Keep Track of Special Dates

Remembering birthdays and anniversaries seems like such a predictable thing, but it’s a sign that you respect the people you deal with.

Whether it’s a client, a co-worker, or someone else in your life, it helps to keep track of the little details that matter to them.

Professional milestones, personal red letter days, religious holidays or national holidays in countries other than your own — knowing and remembering them is a handy excuse to connect.

I am awful at remembering dates and names, so you’re going to have to do like I say and not like I do on this one.

As a more frequent recipient of milestone congrats than deliverer, I can vouch that it’s a nice touch.

Just remember that for some people birthdays and other anniversaries are a reminder that they are aging. If someone puts up a fuss and says you shouldn’t have, they might really mean it.

sumber : http://www.commonsensepr.com/

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!